Create and Maintain Data tables for Creo® Schematics
Quickly generate Creo Schematics and Creo Cabling compliant data tables for fibers, cables and connectors.
Easy Data Table Creation
Virtual Interconnect's DataTableCreator v2.0 allows you to quickly and easily produce Creo Schematics and Creo Cabling compliant data tables for fibers, cables and connectors, automatically creating sub tables and member maps for connectors and multi-level cables. DataTableCreator allows you to easily generate a Global Properties file to simplify the import of data tables into Creo Schematics. You can also define your own properties and preset range values for each data table category and store them for future retrieval and use.
Features and Functionality
- Produce Creo Schematics and Creo Cabling compliant data tables
- Fully Routed Systems Designer™ and Pro/CABLING™ compliant as well
- Edit or modify current data tables, ensuring compatibility
- User defined properties for flexibility
- Generate sub-tables and member maps
- Operates independently of, or in conjunction with, Creo Schematics, as desired
- Generate Global Properties files for ease of import to Creo Schematics
- Properties and values can be stored in a Presets file.
Creating and maintaining data tables for Creo Schematics can take an excessive amount of your time and resource. Are you losing track of all your Creo Schematics data tables? Are your data tables full of errors and never right first time? Virtual Interconnect's DataTableCreator v2.0 solves these issues and more, allowing you to generate Creo Schematics and Creo Cabling compliant data tables first time, every time.
The integral DataTableNavigator allows you to open, edit, modify and save your current data tables using copy/paste and insert/delete functionality with full confidence that the result will be fully Creo Schematics and Creo Cabling compliant data tables. New columns and rows can be added and deleted and cells can be easily edited too.
- Operating System: Windows XP or Windows 7 or later
- Licence: Pro/ENGINEER® Routed Systems Designer 9.0 or later.